Monday, November 12, 2007

Veteran's Week

David Earl Richardson (Bim's dad)

David Earl at Basic Training, Fort Ord, California
D.E.R. is 2nd row up, 2nd from the left

D.E.R. serving in the Army, National Guard

Thomas L Halverson (Krista's grandfather)

Grandpa Halverson on the right

...with the other flyboys

...with his brother, Harry

...with his brother, Don

... in his speedy plane

...with a friend

Really cool plane!

Thomas Lyman Halverson (Krista's great-grandfather)
and his brother, Vernal

Today we officially honor our veterans, but I have enough pictures here to last the whole week. I love these old photos, so I'm including all that I have; I don't have the discipline to choose between them. To all our loved ones who have made these great sacrifices for us, we are so grateful.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Ok, so you totally showed me up on the Veteran blog. Where did you get all those cool pictures of Grandpa Halverson? Did you notice I actually took a picture of that picture of Grandpa Stimpson? Yeah, I'm pretty ghetto. Awesome.

Lola said...

I'm stealing some for my blog...sucka!