Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Krista!

Join me in wishing Sherry Carpet a happy birthday. I owe her big time! I am currently in Virginia for a big patent trial and will be here for the next few weeks. I am sad that I cannot spend the day with her. Luckily, her father is in town to celebrate with her and help out with Little. We did have a little birthday celebration on December 28, when her brother and sister and their families were still in town for Christmas. Lauren and Eric made a delicious dinner and cake. Thanks! And we did go out to eat at a nice restaurant on December 27.

Happy Birthday Krista! And happy new year everyone!

11 comments:

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Krista! Hope you had a fun day!

Shawn said...

Happy Birthday Krista! Bim does owe you big time. But hopefully he'll bring home a boat load of money from his work and then all will be ok, right?

Janae said...

Happy Birthday! I hope this is the best one yet!!!

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Booty to ya baby! I didn't know you were husbandless when we talked for a few minutes. Hope you still had a great day! You are the best!! Glad you got to do a little celebrating before the actual day (I know all about that!)

Bim get home soon! You got a bun in the oven that's almost done!! Yeah!
Can't wait to see her!

2x2momma said...

You're the greatest Krista! Happy Happy day (wait, is your birthday really on New Years Eve!?!)

Nicea said...

Happy Birthday, mommy of Little. I celebrated in your honor until 1:00 a.m. this morning. It really was in your honor, because no one was here and I always remember that New Year's Eve is your birthday. Love you.

kelly riding said...

hey ya'll it krista richardson's birfday! i will EVER forget that story. it's me favorite, as are you. for realz.

richard dandelion said...

We're all over it, Bim. Rest easy, homes!

Happy day, Krista! (Go Penn State!)

Sherry Carpet said...

thanks ever'body!

RD, what do you mean you're OVER it???

annie said...

always late. happy birthday!!!

Lola said...

friss, i think rd meant we've got it covered. HOWEVER, i'm anxiously awaiting a new post. i am over waiting. do it!