Saturday, August 14, 2010

"mom, do you want to drive my eyelashes?"

:: come here. you should use my eyelashes so your eyes don't get cracked.

:: i'm so hungry! hurry, i'm starting to get little!

:: oh, i found a fairy toe under my bottom. [pulls half a cheerio from her car seat.] it's a fairy's head but it's broken.
:: mom, i just want to have the world. i won't break it.
:: i can't work under these connictions!

all of this was just in the last hour. at least she used small enough sound bites for me to remember--usually the crazy manifests as a stream of inchoate exclamations and explanations. i do, completely, love it.

6 comments:

Nicea said...

Are you just always trying not to laugh? I'd like to pursue the use of eyelashes from her point of view. Who knew they could be so useful? Patent pending.

Meg said...

I love that I can now here these in Little's voice. We miss that voice. Especially her saying my name, that was my favorite :) Oh, and or using the word "darling" when referring to Elyza in their princess getups!

annie said...

what a creative mind! love it.

Jana Brookes said...

Today Autumn said there was a tinkerbell in her rice crispies this morning. Course she is saying lots of loopy things the past few days cause she's been on ibuprofen for a fever.

Shawn said...

Oh my gosh! I, too, love it and hope you will always post these little gems.

sachia said...

I too am hungry and starting to get little. Laugh out loud funny.