Sunday, October 14, 2007

Medium Wavy


It's fall! And that means...waves? I actually don't know what fall in Florida will bring, but I'm watching for any signs, however subtle, that the seasons are changing in this land of endless summer. It may be coincidence, but I notice the waves have been higher and sassier lately--the kiteboarders have noticed too. The air is a little cooler (although it still doesn't seem quite right to use the word "cool"). Most welcome of all is the wind. All day and night it whistles and whips around our corner apartment. We hope it brings holidays without hurricanes.

Speaking of very fast wind, hurricane season officially ends November 30, so we still have some weeks to go before we stop caring about what's on the weather channel. Until then, keep a finger in the air (index finger, please) for us.

In other news, Bim is enjoying his job as seminary teacher (and his actual job as a clerk for a federal district judge in the southern district of Florida). I am still working at home with my copywriting business and am currently the Young Women President of the Miami Shores Ward.

1 comment:

Lola said...

I want more blogs!
=)
My bobbin thread kept getting clumped and jamming the machine last night. =( I need help.