Tuesday, October 30, 2007

L'Artiste






What a change from yesterday. The A/C went from not turning ON to not turning OFF. I am wearing socks to keep my feet warm! It's great! Except for the need to covserve energy I would blast it 24 hours a day. Now I can burn my holiday smelly candle and open the curtains and engage in strenuous activities, like mopping the floor. How grateful I am.

Ally learned to open cupboard doors today. She can climb into the stroller basket, but not out again. She understands "no" but she sure doesn't like it.

3 comments:

Travis said...

Wahoo! New blogging friends! Travis' sister moved to Australia this summer so we all started blogs to keep in touch. It's way to much fun! We update often with stories pictures or random thoughts. It will be fun to be able to keep up on your fun lives.

Allyn is so cute, and grown up! Last time we saw her she was only a few months old. Wow time goes by fast.

We can't wait to see in you in December!
Love
Janae, Travis, Paisley and Regan

kelly riding said...

Krista! Ally has the greatest hair. I am so glad you have a blog now...I love staying updated on your life! Now I can really stock you. I got your message and will try to call this weekend!
much loves!

Meg said...

Curly Sue! I love that girl! What a doll! Lyza Jo says she misses her cousin and wants to play!