Saturday, January 12, 2008

He's "All Right" Now

We had fun in Utah with the Richardson family and just before leaving decided to go sledding with Ally. She slept soundly through that, but the rest of us had fun nonetheless. I got to wear moon boots.
In fact, Bim had so much fun going over the jumps that he broke his left wrist. Then on his way to work he stubbed his left toe so hard that it probably broke too. It looked so painful. Then he got the flu (out here they call it the "cruise ship virus"). But at least he had tons of work to do! Poor Bim. He limps, but he doesn't complain.

Get well soon, all of you sickies out there.

6 comments:

kelly riding said...

Poor Bim. I hope he's healing quickly. I loved having you here over Christmas. I wish we could see each other more often. I wanted "Arrested Development" last night...about 6 episodes. Hilarious. I have laughing almost the entire time. I also "Juno." You have to see it, I loved it!

kelly riding said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly riding said...

I meant to say I "watched" Arrested Development and that I "was" laughing the entire time and that I "watched" Juno. Gosh, I really need to read over my comments before I submit them or I need to lay of the booze. Probably one of the two.

Lola said...

Oh, hi skinny! I didn't know Bim broke his wrist! Lame-o. Hope he's healing. Ally's church dress is so cute, did you make that one, too?

Travis said...

sorry about your hand Bim. It was fun to see you guys over Christmas. Ally is sure cute! LOVE those curls. We hope to see you again soon!
Janae and Travis

Nicea said...

Hi, you two. I'm glad it was Bim's big toe he stubbed (and probably broke) and not his little one, because my friend's doctor told her the only thing he could do for her stubbed (and probably broken) little toe was amputate!! (She told me this at church when I showed up in my giant cast after bunion surgery. I looked down and couldn't see my little toe!) Freaky, in light of the following: The day of the surgery, my doctor had asked me if I had broken my little toe. I told him I'd stubbed it badly several months ago. He told me I not only stubbed it but crushed the joint. But then he reassuringly said, "Don't worry, I fixed it for you after I took care of your bunion." I said, "Oh, really? What did you do to it?" "I fixed it," was all he would tell me. Hope your BIG toe's better by now, Bim!