Saturday, May 29, 2010

ain't no sunshine when he's gone






i had a true epiphany the other night just before i fell asleep: how to keep it together when my small people are losing their minds. it was very zen and i almost laughed out loud at how easy.... i really wish i could remember what it was.

it may be to watch this movie over and over again.



or this one. if your littles are anything like mine {completely lacking in discretion, but super lucky to have such awesome options available}, they'll enjoy both.

4 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

is this when little tole bim, "mom come bury my feet in the mud while i talk to dad"? i love your girls!

autumn wants to name our baby "little"!

Meg said...

Are yours going crazy too? I am in love with that first picture of Ally. So much personality wrapped up in such a tiny person.
I am excited for when Peter is big enough to play and interact with Lyza. I love seeing Ally and Liv doing things together. Precious!

Shawn said...

Here's to one very busy momma keeping two very busy girls very busy. Dang cute.

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

I saw a foxy lady in publix today who looked just like you. I had to look at least 5 times before I was sure it wasn't you. Your almost twin is out there somewhere.