Tuesday, July 15, 2008

you're outa the woods, you're outa the dark, you're outa the night!



i was trying to find an actual wizard of oz clip of this song, but this one does a pretty good job too. anyway, i thought she deserved more than an audience of one er two. she's pretty sweet and i really like her costume. my mom made me one just like it.

the point: according to the calendar, this is my last week of sick!!! with Little, the nausea fountain turned off abruptly at 12 weeks and i am hanging on to that hope! so, a little premature maybe, but i think i might be done complaining soon...

step into the sun, step into the light!

7 comments:

annie said...

have you maybe been drinking some of brian's koolaid?

Sherry Carpet said...

uh, what do you mean?

Meg said...

Yahoo! I hope it really does end like you hope. And Krista, you are the least complaining person I know. And the video: priceless.

Travis said...

Wahooo I hope it truley is your last week of sick. And thanks for the compliment on my blog. Do you need something funny to read? You should check out the
seriousllyblessed blog. Its on my sidebar under "places I frequent" Its pretty funny. You need to read from the beginning.

Jana Brookes said...

I can't watch the video right now, cause it's late and I don't want to turn on the speakers while James is asleep next to me, but I hope that you are sick anymore, very soon. that is so not a fun part of pregnancy. thanks for wishing me luck tomorrow. i'll need it. don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while.

miss kitti said...

Soo...how are you feeling now? I hope so much better.

Sherry Carpet said...

mer...still sick at 12 weeks + 2 days. not too bad tho. hey, i can gag on demand!