Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter morn

the girls woke up early, "so very excited!" to see if their main bunny had come in the night. my camera flash is no match for dim morning light, hence the black and white experimentation. more color to come. easter is finally here!

"the easter bunny is so happy to us!"
Little told us the Easter story: Jesus {not to be confused with the unsung messiah, Deejus, who also makes an appearance in Little's stories} got hurt and died. then he got alive again. happy easter, everyone!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Sooooooo fun! Looks like the EB was VERY good to you!

Man Child said...

Cute lasses. I think this is my flavorite choco bunny joke.

Meg said...

Happy Easter! I'm in love with the first pic of Liv on the chair. Honestly, when I am gonna meet that girl! Also lovin Ally in the background chompin on the choco bunny. Classic.

Jana Brookes said...

Happy Easter! That neck was made for kissin!

Sherry Carpet said...

happy easter to all of you!

@beno: that's the cartoon i was ripping off, obviously, but i couldn't remember exactly how it went. you don't think my version is funnier? ha ha.

Shawn said...

Oh I love those little ones. And their mommy!

annie said...

love love love