Tuesday, June 22, 2010

one wants one's summer days

i had put my camera down for a while, needing both hands while Bim was out of town. but since he's back, i have loads and loads {and loads} of pictures. blogger is warning me that i'm approaching capacity. take this, sucka!

covered in this display of randomness...

:: swimming lessons

:: trips to huntington gardens with friends & family

:: the backyard daily

:: terrorizing the museum staff

:: father's day goes down in pasadena






Little attracted some attention when she stood in front of this Mary Cassat painting {below left} and yelled, Mom, look! it's a picture of you and me!












"girls, come and look at this caterpillar!"

3 comments:

Nicea said...

Oh, may you never put down your camera again! This is art at its finest. And I know the subjects personally.

Shawn said...

Love the museum painting story. You and your sister sure know how to take pictures.

Jessica said...

You're kinda my inspiration.

For reals.