Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Merciful Heavens

Oh, I am so addicted. Blogging has become more of soul-building exercise than a pastime for me. (Why did I spend so many years working in an office?!?!) Today I discovered fMh: feminist Mormon housewives, and a whole gaggle of duckies like me who are interested in, well, stuff that girls like. Whether or not you are interested in the discussion threads on fMh, the sidebar links are very worth traveling through.

I highly recommend Exponent II for my friends out there who are likewise Mormon and likewise girls. Boys are welcome to read too.



A picture I like to look at by Jeanne Leighton Lundberg Clarke.


Find some other wonderful LDS artists here.

5 comments:

richard dandelion said...

How did you not know about FMH before now!?! I can't believe I didn't tell you about it.

Kitti and I have been reading it for years. Hm. Surprised you didn't know that. :)

Sherry Carpet said...

Thanks a lot, your smugness. Give a sister some love, why don't you, and SHARE. What else do you know that you're not telling me?

richard dandelion said...

Just to tread carefully. I no longer Mo-blog. Too ... something. Give it a year or two. If you don't know what I mean by then, you're safe.

Sherry Carpet said...

well, okay. thanks for the warning killjoy ;-)

richard dandelion said...

:-)