Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Since She Asked

Abby tagged me. I think I am supposed to share 6 things that most people don’t know about me...here are 3 things I like and 3 things I don’t.

Heads:

I love to put my head in the freezer and inhale through my nostrils. Some people already know this, but it’s probably not common knowledge. Before you judge me, just try it.

When I am watching TV or reading or concentrating on something, I wiggle my toes. I’m pretty sure most people don’t know this; I didn’t know myself until Bim pointed it out. Since then I catch myself doing it all the time. I am doing it right now.

If I could have chosen any career (and the talent it requires) it would have been rock star. I would want to be the singer and lead guitar of the band, which would also have a banjo player. One of my deepest longings is to play the guitar someday.

Tails:

I don’t like to hear myself talk.

I hate waste. Before I throw anything away I have to be pretty convinced that I couldn’t make something out of it first. I recently tried to justify the existence of two very old, worn t-shirts by sewing them into Little’s favorite animal, a kitty. I didn’t use a pattern. It looks like a nude rodent.

I guess this fits into the "I hate waste" disclosure, but it bothers me so much that I have to give it a category by itself: Why do grocery baggers put milk gallons in bags? PLASTIC MILK JUGS HAVE A HANDLE! THEY HAVE A HANDLE! Please, stop the insanity. Don't let the bagger bag your milk. And don't ever, ever, let them double bag it.

Who next? I tag Annie.

No comments: