Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yes, We Have No Trams Today







This Saturday we had high hopes for the Fruit & Spice Park, a tropical orchard where you can ride a little tram through the trees and have fresh fruit picked and served to you as you ride. Tip: always check the Web site or other information source before driving far in search of the best family day ever.

We didn't, and so we happened to go during the Asian Culture Festival, when the tram was not in service. We were a little disappointed that we'd be expected to walk instead. With no fruit. Happily, the weather was bright and (yeah!) we got to sample the curries and pad thai and coconut smoothies at the food stands.


A good day after all.

Yes, we have no bananas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Krista-

I am so glad that you found my blog so that I could find your blog!! :) I truly love the era of blogging...I have found and reconnected with so many friends!! What would I do without the internet! I loved reading about your sweet family...I will add you to my list so that I can continue to see how your cute family changes!!

~Carly

Sherry Carpet said...

I know, I love it too. So glad to have found you "out there." :-)