Sunday, January 24, 2010

spotted playing together

in other news, all my problems are over. this week i picked up a pair of custom-made snazzy nerdo orthopedic shoe inserts to correct the freakishly long and flat arches of my horrifying feet. from now on, if i'm going anywhere, i'll be running...

in still other news, i have chocolate in my fondue pot but nothing to dip. it's a nice problem to have; and nothing my fingers can't solve.

last news of the day: i've made a huge mistake. tried to compile a bird mix without including anything by Fleet Foxes. here's a late addition.



6 comments:

Jana Brookes said...

so fun when they start playing together! is that a tent? i love tents! and so do our girls. liv looks like she is throughly enjoying the cheek squeeze, i guess!

Sherry Carpet said...

last week they had so much fun together while we were rained in. liv got sick for a few days and ally was very protective and gentle with her.

it's a parachute - remember from grade school? we love it. it's my favorite toy, i think.

Meg said...

I love the kissy picture!
Elyza: Mom, I love that girl named Ally. She's my bestest cousin in the whole world!
Cute. I hate that they don't really know eachother though, we just need to be closer!

Shawn said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad they got along while you were rained in. Could have been miserable, eh?

Nicea said...

Ab.so.LUTE.ly precious. Just send them to me when you feel like Text Twisting. Or just texting. Or twisting/doing The Twist.

annie said...

welcome to official nerd-dom. i've had custom inserts since...wait for it...JR HIGH. yeah. i'm THAT nerdy.