Monday, April 7, 2008

We don't like to work -- we only like to play!

And we'll do it IN YOUR FACE!

My mom taught me that song. Also she wrote it. That one and one in Franglais (a French/English hybrid) about having to visit the ladies' room are two of her finest.

Today is Bim's last day of vacation. After this, it's back to the coal mines.
We will miss him something awful around the house. To celebrate his last day of freedom, we visited the Descanso Gardens for a little flower therapy. Little was entranced by the fish and also a couple of older girls. She longs to be a teenager. ACE!





6 comments:

Nicea said...

Oh, Krista. Ally is so adorable. I love the pictures with her little pink skirt and patterned leggings. I just wanna eat her up!

Nicea said...

P.S. What's the tune to Ceri's work song? What a nut she was (and still is, I'm hope, hope, hoping)!

Also, I was wondering where you got the Radio Flyer wagon. I looked at our local Toys R Us for the metal version we had growing up and there wasn't a single wagon in the place. (I have grandkids, you know.) :>)

Sherry Carpet said...

It was actually more of a chant than a song, now that I try to remember the tune. Call me up some time and I will perform it for you. ;-)

The radio flyer wagon we found at a toy store online; but you can go directly to www.radioflyer.com and find LOTS of fun things for your lucky grandbabes. Just warning you now -- you will want to buy everything they sell.

Nicea said...

Thanks for the purchasing information and shopping frenzy warning, Sherry. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MISS CARPET!! She truly is a nut and my hopes are ALIVE!!

Lola said...

These are my brand new favorite pictures of Zacious. Absolutely.

richard dandelion said...

Je dois faire le pipi.

Seriously, though. I do.


...




...





(There's no crying in baseball.)



...


.



.




..............
















.














Ahhhh. Much better.

:-p