Tuesday, September 16, 2008

on a recent choice for running mate

..."her?"
-michael bluth
-george bluth
-gob bluth
-me

i won't go on (much) because others have taken up the subject much better than i can.

her for starters.

some honest, unbiased fact-finding will lead you to more. i know some of my readers won't agree and that's okay. i myself am unsure of how much any party's executive branch can accomplish against current odds, but let's not kid ourselves. things could still get much worse. at the very least, let's vote us a VP who knows what a VP's job is, and who has the diplomacy to represent us to the world. i can think of a lot of nice--yea, even godfearing--people i'd enjoy having dinner with, but i wouldn't necessarily give them executive power (and certainly not 'nucular' power). emotions are running high, but with some steady thinking and old fashioned research, we can all agree on some basic needs for our country. come and let us reason together.

6 comments:

richard dandelion said...

Yes, once again the answer is found written in the book of Bluth.

But where did the lighter fluid come from?

Jamie said...

You and your siblings (and spouses thereof) are tearing it up on the political posting. I for one am enjoying it.

Nicea said...

As am I.

Sherry Carpet said...

i can't help myself! it's like i am completely powerless against the superior forces of people who WANT TO PROVOKE ME! i'm glad you guys are game for it. i'm sure i'm just annoying the knickers off of others.

richard dandelion said...

I know from experience to leave my knickers behind before engaging in politics. It only takes one... well, you get my drift.

Those others will learn, sis. They'll learn.

miss kitti said...

I know, right?! I can't seem to stop talking about it.

I like your last line, "come let us reason together". It's hard for me to imagine that any reasonable person wouldn't come to the same conclusions that you've come to (and me too).