Saturday, September 27, 2008

welcome, bimpire readers. you may now call me sally.

WaMu Customers, Welcome to JPMorgan Chase!

"We're proud to welcome you to one of the nation's largest banks; as of September 25, 2008, All WaMu customer deposits are now deposits of JPMorgan Chase, one of the strongest financial institutions in the world."

i expect any day to wake up in a new town with a new family and new name. and as for this baby girl i'm working on...maybe it would be wise to refrain from bonding until i know if she will be taken over by the government, or another major corporation. when is it okay to feel a little nervous? is now okay?

how about now?

i'm fine.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Don't get nervous. Just get all your money and put it under your mattress--NOW.

Sherry Carpet said...

luckily i don't have any of that. i do plan to stash all the money i will have *someday* alternately in my bra, behind some paint cans in the garage, and in my armpits.

Nicea said...

SC - your comment made me laugh out loud. Bras are so much more useful than they're given credit for. I keep my cell phone in mine sometimes. Yup. There's room for quite a number of things, actually.

merebuff said...

I refuse to be a Chase bank member. I am switching to a new bank tomorrow. I Chase is fine, but it is the principle of the thing.