Thursday, September 4, 2008

she makes me feel like dancing



(somehow this post got erased, so this is a do-over.)

Little and i started "mommy & me" dance class this week. she loves to tap around the room but isn't convinced there is a good reason to wear ballet shoes. she made a little friend and they held hands and blew each other kisses for the last 5 minutes of class. i know she's young for this, but it's just worth it. soon enough she'll figure out she's WAY taller than the other ballerinas, and she might want to switch to beach volleyball.

6 comments:

Jacks said...

Awesome. Dancers are into the dress code thing. Need to start them out right. And need to make sure they follow the rules. My Freshman year in college I took ballet. And they made us wear: black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, and our hair had to be in a bun. If we did not? We would loose points on our grade. And this is in college - none of us were going to be professional ballerinas, we were already past our prime.

Nicea said...

Oh, she's soooo cute. I'm a sucker for a little girl in ballet shoes, tights and leotard.

I just watched your music video. With Fred in Denver, Annie in DC, Abby et. al. in Buthalo and Amanda at her apartment, it seemed only natural that I dance to it. So I did. And I might just do it again right now. Try not to visualize please.

Meg said...

Sweet! You will have to figure out a way to film you two while there so we can see you both at your groove!

Sherry Carpet said...

nicea, you maniac! you know, i can't be held responsible.

annie said...

get down, mom!! (she rocks)

Jana Brookes said...

I love it! Some of my favorite pics of Logan are in her pink little leotard! They just look like such girlie girls!